Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Sunday Screening

Most sundays i work until 9 - 9.30ish pm, and all i wanna do when i get home is lax out in my bed with minky (my beloved sandy coloured faux mink blanket), my feather duvet and poofy pillows with my lap top and watch a easy going movie.

Last night i chose a movie that i hadn't actually heard of before; The Edge of Love.

Now this sounds like a cheesy romantic flick, but it wasn't quite. Keira Knightley and Sienna Miller were the female leads in a dark comedy/drama set during World War Two.

The plot was interesting, but what had me most caught up was the stunning artistic cinematography and the cutest 1940's outfits.











i am really loving Sienna. i have always admired her style as a person, but haven't had the privilege to see her act. i have to admit, im definitely a fan.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. awww man they are adorable! i want to copy their style completely right down to the socks! perfect, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete