Monday, July 18, 2011

Times are changing

It's halfway through the year and deep in the midst of Dunedin's dreary winter. I have successfully completed half of my primary school teaching diploma at Otago University, which to say the least has been challenging. Balancing uni/teaching with a job, the gym and keeping in touch with the world is a test, but so far so good! To add some sunlight into my life I have spent the last of my holidays designing my new blog with a summery/spring feel. Also, check out my other new blog 'Hello, my dearest' which is something I have started to keep track of lots of wee teaching goodies and things I learn along the way. So far, it's a work-in-progress, but hopefully I will find the time to gather some interesting things to fill it up with.


Take care x

1 comment:

  1. Cute new page loveliest! it felt like spring today and it made me very excited. i decided maybe i should get a job on a farm with lots of little lambies and then when the owner isnt watching i can steal them and take them home to be my friends and feed them bottles so they shake their tails- have you ever feed a lamb before? it is THE CUTEST thing!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete